Loving yourself first and the most is essential to loving everyone else. By self-love we can understand how to love and accept others.
1. Self-centered is not selfish. It is all about centering yourself. Be mindful of what you think, feel and want. Live your life in ways that truly reflect this.
2. Forgive yourself. The past cannot be changed. Learn and grow into the beautiful person that you are.
3. Let go of all past trauma and wounds. You will feel as though a weight has been lifted off your heart.
4. Pay attention to your inner dialogue. If it is anything less than loving, supportive and encouraging, it’s time to make a change.
5. Treat others with kindness and respect, the ways you hope to be treated. This will make you feel better about who you are.
6. Try to always do your best.
7. Do not compare yourself to anyone else. There is only one you so you cannot fairly compare yourself to someone else.
8. Embrace and love the things that make you different. This is what makes you special.
9. Follow your passions. You know the things that get you so excited but scare you at the same time. You should do that!
10. End all toxic relationships. Anyone who makes you feel less than awesome doesn’t deserve to be a part of your life.
11. Tell yourself something positive, every day. Make yourself smile. “I am that I am”
12. Exercise your body and love the skin you are in.
13. Be patient but persistent with yourself. Self-love needs to be practiced every day.
14. Make time for your self to just be. Beginning a meditation practice would be a wonderful Valentine’s gift to yourself.
If you found this blog helpful, please share it. If you have additional self-love tips, please share them with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also, The Crystal Path has wonderful stones to help you improve your love, please visit our website at mycrystalpath.com